NinjaTrader 8 Network Replicator
– replicate orders from a master NinjaTrader instance to one or multiple (up to 30000…) NinjaTrader slaves
– avoid external servers to reduce the latency between master and slaves:
→ it’s a peer to peer communication between master and slaves
→ the latency between master will be basically the network latency between both machines
– follow the slaves orders/positions from a centralized interface, running on the master machine
– a “mentor” can replicate his trades on his students machines
– complex/heavy strategies can be replicated on clients machines while these clients don’t have the strategies code itself, and don’t have to manage them directly
– a CTA can replicate his trades on multiple clients accounts
Installation and configuration:
A documentation is included to setup everything but the main thing is: the slave machines must be able to see (on a network point of view) the master machine.
There is two separate indicators: one for the master, and one for the slave. Each one requires a license.
The management program, installed on the master to follow its slave(s) positions/orders, do not require a license.
For all these tools it’s a one time fee, and these prices may rise (depending on the functionalities added in the next releases and the amount support required for the initial setup).