NinjaTrader 8 Network Replicator
– replicate orders from a master NinjaTrader instance to one or multiple (up to 30000…) NinjaTrader slaves
– avoid external servers to reduce the latency between master and slaves:
→ it’s a peer to peer communication between master and slaves
→ the latency between master will be basically the network latency between both machines
– follow the slaves orders/positions from a centralized interface, running on the master machine
– a “mentor” can replicate his trades on his students machines
– complex/heavy strategies can be replicated on clients machines while these clients don’t have the strategies code itself, and don’t have to manage them directly
– a CTA can replicate his trades on multiple clients accounts
Installation and configuration:
A documentation is included to setup everything but the main thing is: the slave machines must be able to see (on a network point of view) the master machine.
There is two separate indicators: one for the master, and one for the slave. Each one requires a license.
The management program, installed on the master to follow its slave(s) positions/orders, do not require a license.
For all these tools it’s a one time fee, and these prices may rise (depending on the functionalities added in the next releases and the amount support required for the initial setup).
The NetReplicator master (and the GUI interface, $500):
The NetReplicator client (slave side, $150):